Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Iconic 102's

  1. #11
    Senior Hostboard Member GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2002
    Location
    Chamblee, Ga.
    Posts
    4,967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

    Post

    Greets!

    I have V7, but I get an error message also. It's when page 2 tries to load. Anyway, I got all the available ones from someone else who had no problems.

    GM

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    Try downloading them, rather than opening them from the website.

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    So am I.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member 300b's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2005
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Todd,

    Yes, I get the error as well but all I need to do to get to the PDF is to let it load completely, hit the OK button on the error Message Box, and then hit the refresh button up above on my tool bar. No problems then.

    Jim

  5. #15
    Inactive Member 300b's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2005
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    By the way, I need a price sheet on your drivers and speakers. Sent an e-mail day before yesterday. Currently having GPA inspect and clean the 806As from my 848A Flamencos. If things turn out OK, I'll then send Bill my 416Zs for inspection and cleaning, etc.

    Thankie,

    Jim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.